October 24, 2017
Environmental Branding: Corporate Edition
Several months ago, I published a post with ideas on how to stretch budgets for environmental branding. Since then, I’ve discovered best practices for different types of commercial spaces. Over a series of three upcoming posts, we’ll look at how you can put the uniqueness of corporate, healthcare and retail environments to work for you.
Below are some recommendations that cover a spectrum of design ideas that balance the distinct needs of corporate spaces:
- Highlight the corporate tagline, mission or philosophy with wall graphics
- Give props to the area by incorporating skyline graphics and
images that feature local favorite attractions and restaurants
- Use corporate culture to drive messaging and the overall approach
- Ensure that messaging focuses on delivering on brand promises —
as well as conveying purpose and sense of community
- Incorporate imagery related to any causes supported by the company
- Use powerful imagery that creates inspiration
- Bring the outside in with outdoor imagery
- Imagery should reflect diversity
- Encourage leadership and responsibility using quotes and images
- Be sure to carve out spaces to unwind, including break rooms and lounges
Corporate spaces run the gamut — from large to small — for organizations with all sorts of unique corporate identities. What successful corporate design elements have you admired?
Get Blog Notifications
Stay Connected With Email Updates
Be part of the action and discover new opportunities with Dimension Design by subscribing to our email updates.