July 9, 2018
Dimension Design Announces Departure of President and Chief Innovation Officer Chad McNeal and Re-tooling to Better Support Growth and Address New Markets
After 16 years of unprecedented contributions, Chad McNeal, President and Chief Innovation Officer, has resigned his position, effective July 20. Starting out in sales, Chad’s career has grown steadily with stops along the way in operations, project management, innovation and culminating in executive leadership.
Chad’s been a big part of our organization and the people who make up The Art of How. We’re thankful for all of Chad’s contributions and wish him well on his career journey.
His departure comes at a time of unprecedented growth at Dimension Design. It signaled the right time to announce some changes that will challenge teammates he’s mentored and better serve clients in existing and new markets. These include:
- John Hernandez, Director of Operations: With ten-plus years of industry experience, Hernandez will expand his focus to include innovation and production process design for the Chicago, Jacksonville and Las Vegas production facilities.
- Larry Roberts, Director of Engineering: With twenty-plus years of industry experience, Roberts will shift his attention to elevating the company’s engineering capabilities and project solution consulting.
- Adam Klyber, Director of Fabrication: With fifteen years of industry experience, Klyber will assume a greater role in project solution consulting.
- Chris Grant, Director of Project Management: With ten-plus years of industry experience, Grant will lead and re-shape Dimension Design’s project management team and processes.
- Paul Kloeckner, Director of Graphics: With 10 years of industry experience, Kloeckner will elevate the company’s industry-leading graphic process and output.
“Given Dimension Design’s creative and execution talent, the company is in good hands to continue building on its legacy of doing unbelievable things in the event and exhibit arenas,” said McNeal. “These changes strengthen Dimension Design and position it well to take advantage of the broader face-to-face marketing landscape.”
In the last six months, the company has experienced a surge in demand for live event graphics and permanent branded environment assets from its Glenview, Jacksonville and Las Vegas production facilities. To meet growing client requirements, the company has increased production staffing substantially so far this year and has plans to add more industry experience in project management, graphics and metal fabrication in the third quarter.
Stay connected and learn more about How we roll by signing up for our blog notifications below.
Get Blog Notifications
Stay Connected With Email Updates
Be part of the action and discover new opportunities with Dimension Design by subscribing to our email updates.