in everything we do.
Partner: Shepherd Agency specializes in integrated branding, marketing, digital and public relations services.
Brand: Compassion-First is a network of veterinary hospitals that’s revolutionizing how member practices share knowledge, maximize resources and strengthen autonomy.
- Help Shepherd develop a 40’ x 40’ island for the 2017 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.
- Provide an end-to-end solution that would enable Shepherd to produce their largest-ever trade show environment.
Dimension Design’s creative team worked closely with Shepherd to:
- Communicate the nuances of grand-scale design.
- Design a configurable set of 11 multi-sided assets that can be mixed/matched based on the space available at future events.
- Incorporate storage, internal lighting, monitor mounting and other features into assets.
- Develop crisp, clean artwork that highlights messaging and triggers conversation.
- Produce frames and graphics—from round tube, specialty extrusions and multiple graphic substrates—for all assets and deliver direct to the show location.
- Direct installation in a single, smooth 12-hour shift.
Multiple, SEG light boxes and tube-built assets that provided options for turnkey configurations of up to 1,600 sq. ft.
- Two vinyl-wrapped, interactive walls which activated future vet clients with magnetic tag lines.
- One back wall that anchored the space and provided a lockable storage room so the environment can remain crisp and clean.
- Two double-sided, perimeter lit light boxes engineered for quick graphic changes.
- L-shaped towers positioned at the two front corners anchored the island presence and welcomed guests with eye-catching, animal imagery and logos.
- Two internally lit counters that hold collateral for visitors.
- Light-weight aluminum and fabric assets help save on shipping and drayage, installation and dismantle and storage and maintenance costs.
- Uniform frame and fabric components enable fast re-ordering throughout their lifecycle.