in everything we do.
GuideWell Emergency Doctors
GuideWell Emergency Doctors (GWED) offers high-quality, cost-effective care for unscheduled medical needs in the Orlando area. Its team of board certified, emergency medicine physicians and medical staff treat minor, urgent care needs and major medical conditions for patients of all ages.
- Develop, produce and install a branded environment package for GWED’s 6,500 sq. ft. flagship clinic in Winter Park, Florida.
- Introduce graphics that would be impactful yet conducive to each room’s purpose.
- Re-design and scale existing “wave” graphic for grand format applications.
- Develop alternative solutions for different exam room and nurse station configurations.
Dimension Design’s creative team worked closely with GuideWell’s brand team to develop graphics and messaging that would communicate confidence, experience and sensitivity to their patients:
- Worked with local photographer to capture and select images that best represented the area’s local flavor and created a sense of familiarity.
- Blended images and “wave” graphic with brand color pallet into 20 laminated vinyl murals to meet visual and hygienic standards and space configurations.
- Used certified 3M guidelines to produce and install branded assets in three shifts before patient hours.
- A cohesive brand package that flows well within the office's interior spaces.
- Messaging and graphics that comfort patients and remind staff of their purpose.
- A template for branding two other clinics in the Orlando area, a Health Center in Lake Mary and three additional primary care clinics in Florida.